Tuesday, August 15, 2006

1st ranting

Well, it is my pleasure to salute all of your faceless personalities for the first time. Who it is that will bother to look in and see what goes on in here is a mystery to me at this juncture, but it is a pleasure, just the same.

It is true that what I say has some relavance to the world, it's views, and the circumstances surrounding each of your lives, but I want to make it very clear that what I think is true is not all that important. God is great. I am small. May my words be few that speak of me and my importance, and may they be many that speak of Him and His greatness. I ask that each of you hold me to this resolve.

Thank You.
Yore Truly

5 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... you have a typo! hehe. gotta pick you appart ya know. "May my words be few that speak of me and my importance and my they be..." you meant to say... "amd may they be" anyway i think it's cool that your bloging. I was tying to but never had any consistency.

 
At August 20, 2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Yore Truly said...

Typo fixed. Thanks, but your typo message has a typo. "you meant to say... 'amd may they be' anyway"
Funny.
Peace,
-Yore Truly

 
At August 20, 2006 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world... :) did you purposely disable comments on your other posts?

 
At August 27, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Yore Truly said...

Anna. No, I didn't. I just moderate any comments posted by others.

 
At August 27, 2006 5:05 PM, Blogger Yore Truly said...

Ah! Thanks Anna, I did have them dissabled for the rest of my posts, but now that is fixed. -proof that I'm new.
Please comment freely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home